DArT marker sequences have been published and are available from this site. You can view the list of marker sequences available below the terms and conditions. More sequences will be published on this site as they become available.
Terms and Conditions of Use of DArT marker sequences
The DNA sequence of DArT markers developed since 2001 often with support from our collaborators/users are made available by: Diversity Arrays Technology Pty Ltd (Australian Company Number 097 662 514) of Lv. D, Bldg. 3, University of Canberra, Bruce ACT 2617, AUSTRALIA (hereinafter “The Providers”), to any person requesting sequences (hereinafter “The Recipient”) under the following Terms and Conditions:
- The Providers claim Copyright on the complete set, or any significant subset, of the sequences made available to the public.
- The Providers make available the sequences to The Recipient WITH NO WARRANTY OF ACCURACY, USEFULNESS AND FREEDOM TO USE.
- The Recipient cannot use any DArT marker sequence (hereinafter “The Sequence”) or any part of The Sequence to provide genotyping services to third parties. The Recipient can use The Sequence in-house for any research and development activities, including plant breeding and commercial product development.
- The Recipient must not distribute The Sequence or any part of The Sequence to any other person or organization, except those scientists affiliated with and working within The Recipient’s institution in collaboration with The Recipient, who have also agreed to the Terms and Conditions.
- The Recipient must acknowledge the source of The Sequence in any scientific papers, publications or reports by providing a link to the following web location: ”https://www.diversityarrays.com/technology-and-resources/sequences/‘.
- The Recipient must identify any new molecular marker derived from The Sequence as “derived from DArT marker (MarkerName)” in all scientific papers, publications and reports.
- The Recipient accepts to bear ALL responsibility for any consequence of the use of The Sequence, including any claim by a third party that the use of The Sequence infringes any intellectual property right.
By downloading the following files, you agree to the Terms and Conditions of Use of DArT marker sequences above.
- Download Apple sequences
- Download Brassica sequences
- Download Eucalyptus sequences
- Download Oat sequences
- Download Rye sequences
- Download Sugarcane sequences
- Download Triticale sequences
- Download Barley sequences
- Download Capsicum sequences
- Download Potato sequences
- Download Tomato sequences
- Download Wheat sequences