DArT provides a range of products and services underpinned by our technology:
- We offer genotyping services for a wide range of crops and animals.
- We can provide cost effective genotyping, with virtually no limitations to the sample volume and marker density, including genome (re)sequencing options. DArTseq variant (DArTseqMet) can be applied to the genome-wide study of DNA methylation.
- Irrespective of the complexity of the task, DArT P/L can deliver a practical and cost-effective answer to your question rather than just producing data. That being said, if you want just data, we can do it too!
- DArT P/L offers analytical services using its own algorithms and software, algorithms developed with our partners as well as unencumbered software developed by larger community
- We also offer dedicated software and a DArT-specific Laboratory Information Management System in our technology package which is transferred to affiliated laboratories.
The identity of the customer, identity of the samples and genotypic data are kept confidential at all times. Data is owned by the customer. DArT P/L has no IP rights on the data we collect and produce and place no restriction on its use.
Our pricing structure is based on a price per microtiter plate of 94 samples, currently ranging between $2,000 and $14,000 Australian Dollars depending on the application and species. For smaller batches of samples, please contact us for a quote.
Our Online Ordering prices are potentially subject to significant discounts. We offer them routinely for researchers from Lesser Developed Countries, services devoted to food security and environmental science and high volume services.
Please contact us for further information regarding our pricing.
DArTdb, is our dedicated database/LIMS system that manages the extensive data sets generated, ensuring data integrity through bar code-based sample-tracking. Our technical and informatics infrastructure is capable of delivering whole genome fingerprints of hundreds to hundreds of thousands of markers, for hundreds of thousands DNA samples per year. Our technology is constantly being improved to increase throughput and service quality.
The genotypic data delivered by DArT P/L comprises of the scores for all markers for each sample analysed.
We offer customers a variety of data formats to suit their preference.
Find out about our preferred method for sample submission.