A consensus map of wheat V 4.0 (“The Map)developed from over 100 genetic maps of wheat and containing over 100,000 DArTseq markers and approximately 4,000 DArT markers is made available by: Diversity Arrays Technology Pty Ltd (Australian Company Number 097 662 514) of Lv. D, Bldg. 3, University of Canberra, Bruce ACT 2617, AUSTRALIA (hereinafter “The Providers”), to any person requesting sequences (hereinafter “The Recipient”) under the following Terms and Conditions:
- The Providers claim Copyright on the complete set, or any significant subset, of the sequences made available to the public.
- The Providers make available The Map and the sequences to The Recipient WITH NO WARRANTY OF ACCURACY, USEFULNESS AND FREEDOM TO USE.
- The Recipient cannot use any DArTseq or DArT marker sequence (hereinafter “The Sequence”) or any part of The Sequence, including their map positions (The Map) to provide genotyping services to third parties. The Recipient can use The Map and The Sequence in-house for any research and development activities, including plant breeding and commercial product development.
- The Recipient must not distribute The Map, The Sequence or any part of The Sequence to any other person or organization, except those scientists affiliated with and working within The Recipient’s institution in collaboration with The Recipient, who have also agreed to the Terms and Conditions.
- The Recipient must acknowledge the source of The Map and The Sequence in any scientific papers, publications or reports by providing a link to the following web location: ‘https:/www.diversityarrays.com/technology-and-resources/genetic-maps/‘.
- The Recipient must identify any new molecular marker derived from The Sequence as “derived from DArT marker (MarkerName)” in all scientific papers, publications and reports.
- The Recipient accepts to bear ALL responsibility for any consequence of the use of The Map and The Sequence, including any claim by a third party that the use of The Sequence infringes any intellectual property right.
By downloading the following file, you agree to the Terms and Conditions of Use of DArTseq and DArT marker sequences and map position information as listed above.
Wheat consensus map version 4.0 – Download