DArT Genetic ID Sample Submission
For Plant, Animal or Fungi Tissue Samples
Small Orders Shipped Within Australia Only
Please Note: Due to strict Australian quarantine laws this service is for within Australia only â€“ See Online Ordering for other options
You must clearly provide:
- The organism type and sample name in the parcel for each sample;
- Your contact and address details;
- A reliable contact telephone number should we need to contact you during business hours (AEST) regarding your shipment;
Order acceptance and processing will be conducted in accordance with your supply and labelling of samples.
- Samples from different organisms must Not be mixed (e.g. Do Not mix wheat and barley samples);
- Samples must be clear of any insects or contamination;
- Should packaging be damaged or samples packaged in a way that sample integrity cannot be assured we will not be able to process your order;
- If wanting to check your sample against a reference, please either check that we have the reference to check against, or provide your own.
- This service is for shipment of material (seed, plant tissue, animal tissue, fungi) within Australia ONLY;
- The service is limited to a maximum number of 10 samples.
- If your samples are outside Australia please see our International Customers page for more information.