Please package your DNA in:
- Well sealed 96-well plate(s),
- FULLY SKIRTED Please for rigidity and convenience of bar-coding. To avoid leaks and cross contamination of samples during shipment we strongly recommend:
- Twin-Tec from Eppendorf (Product code: 0030128648) secured with Strips of 8 clear FLAT caps from Sarstedt (Product code 65.1998.400.1). This is our 1st recommended choice.
- FrameStar from 4titude (Product code: 4ti-0960/C) secured with Strips of 8 clear FLAT caps from Sarstedt (Product code 65.1998.400.1). This is our 2nd recommended choice. FrameStar 4titude plates are the second choice as they require additional care while closing the plate with strip caps. The cap lip can be very easily damaged if strip cap is not perfectly aligned with the plate and pressed down. Damaged caps will leak during transport resulting in loss of samples and potential cross-contamination.
- Seal firmly/securely
- Package in a rigid box with ample packing to allow for rough handling in shipment;
- Include the printed copy of the Service Specification. For all courier companies: make sure all our contact details are correctly and legibly written, including our phone number.
1SSarstedt discontinued strip caps 65.989.002 (made in Germany) and 65.1998.002 (made in the USA). These are replaced by 65.1998.400 (made in Great Britain or Hungary) these can be used for the strip chains and the Eppendorf twin Tec 96 well PCR plates.