- Firmly seal all bags (preferably double layer ziplock plastic bags) or alternatively use Parafilm
- Full contact details to be provided in printed form inside the parcel for the sender of the material, and also for the client to be invoiced (if different)
- Make sure all our contact details (and yours) are correctly and legibly written, including our phone number, on outside the package.
- Please include your Service Specification and Sample Tracking File.
- Package in a rigid box/container with ample packing to allow for rough handling during shipment.
For Plant Tissues, please follow the following instructions:
- Use ‘MicroTube Rack System™, 1.1mL Single Tubes in Racks’ (from National Scientific Supply Co, Inc. USA, website: nat-sci.com, catalogue numbers TN0946-01R for racks and TN0946-01B for tubes1) or equivalentto allow for our automated plate(s) processing,
- Label the tubes from either row A or row H with their well positon (for example A1, A2, A3 etc.);
- Provide around 10mg of plant tissue per sample/tube; please contact us (email@example.com) if you have any doubts about tissue size/weight or if you have not used our services for the organism/tissue you plan to send to us before;
- Use ‘Pierceable TPE Micronic capband-8 cluster ’ (capmat format from Micronic, The Netherlands, website: micronic.com, catalogue number MP53024) or equivalent, to firmly and securely seal the tubes;
- Make sure that ALL tubes across the rack are tightly sealed;
- Package the rack(s) with plant tissue samples in a rigid box with ample packing (bubble wrap or similar) to allow for rough handling during shipment;
1 Please use the link http://nat-sci.com/product/mtrs-racks-and-tubes/ while navigating for the recommended product.
2 Please use the link https://www.micronic.com/product/tpe-push-caps while navigating for the recommended product.